Regional Updates in International Arbitration and Managing Disputes through the Current Crisis
- Global Arbitration issues of the Current Issues faced in the PandemicVanina Sucharitkul, International Arbitrator, University of Paris Descartes; Director of ArbitralWomen
- Update in International Arbitration for UAE Companies and Managing Disputes During & Post Pandemic
- The Arbitration of Technology Transfer Disputes in Hong Kong: What is the Future?
Doug Clark, Global Head of Disputes Resolution, Rouse
- Pandemic Effects on Cross-Border Disputes and Distance Managing — Story So Far!
Charles Allen, Partner, RPC
- Grand Panel: Using Technology in International Arbitration in The Pandemic – Different Regions Different Options and the Potential Benefits for In-house Counsels